FC United Thread

I know that this thread is viewed by Splitters as it is commented on from time to time on their fans forum (which is a private forum, you have to be a member to get on it).

I would genuinely like one of them to come on here and attempt to justify the money given to them by MCC and the fact they haven't repaid any of it on time and don't look like doing so any time soon and how they feel about the council having to make cuts in services as funds run low......

Last edited:
I know that this thread is viewed by Splitters as it is commented on from time to time on their fans forum (which is a private forum, you have to be a member to get on it).

I would genuinely like one of them to come on here and attempt to justify the money given to them by MCC and the fact they haven't repaid any of it on time and don't look like doing so any time soon.
They could also explain how they are looking to recover money stolen from the club by the people in charge of it.

I would genuinely like one of them to come on here and attempt to justify the money given to them by MCC and the fact they haven't repaid any of it on time and don't look like doing so any time soon and how they feel about the council having to make cuts in services as funds run low......
I think you’ll have a long wait.

I think you’ll have a long wait.
We are patient. The gauntlet has been thrown down. Is there one who would come on here, no but but citeh/115 , just an honest explanation about what has gone wrong with the financial side of things. Plus, do they intend to pay their dues to a cash strapped council who may have to lay off normal hard working people because they are skint.

We are patient. The gauntlet has been thrown down. Is there one who would come on here, no but but citeh/115 , just an honest explanation about what has gone wrong with the financial side of things. Plus, do they intend to pay their dues to a cash strapped council who may have to lay off normal hard working people because they are skint.
The annoying thing is, the council will still continue to pay them to provide services, hire of rooms etc etc.
Room or building hire should continue but monies charged should go straight to paying off the debt, not to the club

I noticed driving along Lightbowne Rd for the Ipswich game that the pallet yard is almost hidden by over grown trees now.....the equivalent of sweeping the crap under the rug?

I noticed driving along Lightbowne Rd for the Ipswich game that the pallet yard is almost hidden by over grown trees now.....the equivalent of sweeping the crap under the rug?
It is a cost cutting exercise. Let the trees grow and then cut them down and make their own pallets so they don't have to buy new ones

Where's that Scycamore Gap fellah, last time he took out some crappy wall, nows his chance to make proper history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.