FC United Thread

£100,000 a year is a ridiculous amount for that league. I bet there are managers in the 4th division on less than that.
And the thing is, the new manager coming in will know what the outgoing manager was on and surely they can’t match that again?
I think some 2nd division managers wouldn't be on much more. It's staggering.

Penny finally dropped, of twitter.View attachment 131343
At last, finally a realistic assessment of where they are at a football level. But this is the only hint of realism.
Clubs in their League have struggled to survive for many, many years on hardcore support, local sponsors and enthusiastic, generous non-paid volunteers. Perhaps even a wealthy local businessman has bailed them out ?
These charlatans have had no hard times or worries about paying wages (£100 k for a manager ???).
The poster still has a delusional take on the "debts" having an impact on the pitch.
Do they still think any "debt" should be mysteriously removed by the City Council ?
The cheeky feckers seem to be blaming MCC for being too generous with their loans and funding projects...

Penny finally dropped, of twitter.View attachment 131343

Kick them out.
Don't fall for the crocodile tears and begging bowl again.

No none League club should be in this amount of debt and or mess, in fact, any other none league club would be gone and folded long ago, Once you are running at a loss like FCUM and don't have any assets like a ground or training ground or players even future season tickets sales to use as collateral, Your Done

I would say Manchester does have room for another football club and Moston should form a new football club that does not alienate both City and United fans from turning up to watch,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.