FC United Thread

Kick them out.
Don't fall for the crocodile tears and begging bowl again.

No none League club should be in this amount of debt and or mess, in fact, any other none league club would be gone and folded long ago, Once you are running at a loss like FCUM and don't have any assets like a ground or training ground or players even future season tickets sales to use as collateral, Your Done

I would say Manchester does have room for another football club and Moston should form a new football club that does not alienate both City and United fans from turning up to watch,
That's the dippers already isn't it?

I would say Manchester does have room for another football club and Moston should form a new football club that does not alienate both City and United fans from turning up to watch,

I know a rag who goes because he likes the "back to how football used to be" bullshit but he admits the worst thing they did was align themselves to the original scum and alienate others.

Sooner they disappear the fucking better...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.