FC United Thread

At it again! This should be looked into. Im sure someone posted on here the splitters that bought shares found out there now virtually worthless, but now their selling more shares off..? Its just fucking scandalous! The club that just keeps on taking.
The biggest laugh about their advert to be a member is the claim to "be a part of the the supporter-ownership movement and join our campaign for change within the game."

Firstly, they are the living example as to why supporters should not be an owner of a football club!
If i was an AFC Wimbledon or Bury fan I'd be telling them they are an embarrassment to the supporter-owner movement.
Secondly, "Supporter owned?"
How about "Supporter owned but financially propped up by the council / tax payer"?
They simply have no sense of self awareness and continue to blindly believe that they are the way forward and that everything is rosy in Pallet Park.
Thirdly, ''join our campaigns for supporter's rights''. What rights are these?

Defo.

I follow Darlington and go to games alongside City with a bunch of Darlo fans.

Both clubs are fan owned and theres respect from Darlo for FCSCUM for being the same. I have tried to explain the difference but I just seem like a bit of a Bertie.

In contrast to Manchester the people at Darlington Council have never helped the football club.

Maybe explain rather than fan owned the link is closer to when Darlo was owned by a bank robber.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.