FC United Thread

1-1 final score
I'll settle for that,against bottom of the table whipping boys. Shame the buggers equalised, but a draw at home to the bottom feeders really is a terrible result for them. And only 1472 in attendance, and that after letting all u21s in for nowt. I'm happy with all that :)

I'll settle for that,against bottom of the table whipping boys. Shame the buggers equalised, but a draw at home to the bottom feeders really is a terrible result for them. And only 1472 in attendance, and that after letting all u21s in for nowt. I'm happy with all that :)
Assume with that paltry attendance, the junior Bumfluff in Black hooligans have left the sinking ship ?
On top of their financial shenanigans, that horrible group of thugs were another example of why that shitshow were despised by other non-league fans.
No doubt the current FCUM board will say they are now the "Moston Martyrs"...

After seeing the utter dross served up by the splitters, I doubt any of those, who had free admission, will feel the urge to return, if they have to pay for the privilege.

Tonight there’s a sky lantern festival going on. You could stand in that shithole & pay just 35quid to release a helium filled lantern so no doubt we’ll see them littering the area if anyone actually bothered turning up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.