FC United Thread

that's the point i never understood ? clearly they never broke away from big brother because they sing about manchester city and leeds and liverpool ? if they hated any club it should be united ?

i know loads of the turn coats that still have season tickets at united and still go to games ?
what is its they don't understand

that's the point i never understood ? clearly they never broke away from big brother because they sing about manchester city and leeds and liverpool ? if they hated any club it should be united ?

i know loads of the turn coats that still have season tickets at united and still go to games ?
what is its they don't understand
Surely in their early days at Gigg Lane their local rivals shouldve been the likes of Radcliffe Boro and Ramsbottom?
Dont understand how they perceive themselves to have a rivalry with clubs they are unlikely to ever play against.
There were already plenty local lower league teams fans of bigger clubs could watch so i dont get keeping season tickets at united and going to fcum as well, one is allegedly protest against the other.....why did they not breakaway completely, drop united from their title and play in a colour other than red?

Last edited:
Surely in their early days at Gigg Lane their local rivals shouldve been the likes of Radcliffe Boro and Ramsbottom?
Dont understand how they perceive themselves to have a rivalry with clubs they unlikely to ever play against.
There were already plenty local lower league teams fans of bigger clubs could watch so i dont get keeping season tickets at united and going to fcum as well, one is allegedly protest against the other.....why did they not breakaway completely, drop united from their title and play in a colour other than red?
Because they are stupid thick bastards ?

Dont understand how they perceive themselves to have a rivalry with clubs they unlikely to ever play against.

they should have called themselves trafford united really if they hated the way united was
but what also pisses me off big time is would the manchester city council have dipped their hands into the pockets to save manchester city if need be..

there is to many mask less dick turpins on the city council robbing a living from the people of manchester
so who ever got the idea to fund and back a bottomless pit of a so called fans owned club should be made to walk the plank over the manchester ship canal ? so if a brake away fan base wants to build a new club because they are not happy how the big brother is running the club ? then make sure you have the money to back the idea first because you will look like fools

and well am at it ? i want my fake 2p back i put in the bucket at morrisons ? i thought i could smell a rat

I’d have had a lot more time for them if they had refused to attend games but gone off to support one of the many long-established non-league clubs in the area rather than manufacturing a brand new club with a ready made support base of thousands. Those thousands spread around various non-league clubs would’ve been a welcome boost for many of those clubs, and they could’ve still supported United from afar without looking like hypocrites. It just smacks of one big (not so) holier than thou ego trip. Plenty of United fans can’t fucking stand them.

I’d have had a lot more time for them if they had refused to attend games but gone off to support one of the many long-established non-league clubs in the area rather than manufacturing a brand new club with a ready made support base of thousands. Those thousands spread around various non-league clubs would’ve been a welcome boost for many of those clubs, and they could’ve still supported United from afar without looking like hypocrites. It just smacks of one big (not so) holier than thou ego trip. Plenty of United fans can’t fucking stand them.

good point

but it was always going to be just a statement club and they wanted somebody from big brother (utd) to back them
like the class of 92 ? but even they are not that daft to bite the hand that feeds them so they backed salford city.
the fcum fan base all still support united and your saying if united win the league or champions league they would not be at the open top bus tour of manchester partying ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.