FC United Thread

Just sat around the pool, going through local non league scores (like I do) and it is with sadness I report the following result from this afternoon in deepest Moston......

Moston Rag Socks 1 Atherton Colleries 2

What a beautiful day to be a Blue
I gave up following this saga pre covid, have they gone bust yet ?

Where are they in terms of pyramid level ?

Northern Premier League so 7th tier (one league below Conference North)

And of course a new season means a new bucket to shake!
View attachment 52669

But surely if they believed in the good of the game they would want organic growth and money earned? Rather than outside investment giving an unfair advantage to one team in the league over the others m?

Sadly, these fuckers will be handed a lifeline when the green and yellow brigade get fed up of being humiliated every week.

I doubt it, half the cnuts will just spout the "I am done with football" bollox
Its just not the same anymore,football is all about money now yada yada yada..they yearn for the old days back when United had a monopoly on spending loads of money & buying all the best players had a monopoly on paying the biggest wages and hoovered up all the trophies, played out in front of a submissive United friendly sycophantic press

Last edited:
Sadly, these fuckers will be handed a lifeline when the green and yellow brigade get fed up of being humiliated every week.
They had 1,700 yesterday which on the face of it, a lot of Conference sides would welcome. Yet when they moved into Pallet Park (however many years back) I think the break even number was 2,500.
It isn't hard to do the maths

They had 1,700 yesterday which on the face of it, a lot of Conference sides would welcome. Yet when they moved into Pallet Park (however many years back) I think the break even number was 2,500.
It isn't hard to do the maths
That was before the old board fucked off with all the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.