FC United Thread

Their women’s team lost 3 1 after leading South Shields today to get knocked out of the FA cup. I know what you’re thinking who cares about the women’s FA cup? Unfortunately for FC that and the underperforming Academy are their cash cows. The winner today got £4000 in prize money & a guaranteed £1500 even if they lost in the next round. That money is vital to them when they’re so screwed, the cash flow has got them scrabbling this year.

They only made £500 profit last year despite winning over £10,000 from this competition. They also dropped the women’s sponsor boohoo who had been paying them £30,000 a year as they didn’t agree with their ethics & the fans weren’t happy with it

Last edited:
Their women’s team lost 3 1 after leading South Shields today to get knocked out of the FA cup. I know what you’re thinking who cares about the women’s FA cup? Unfortunately for FC that and the underperforming Academy are their cash cows. The winner today got £4000 in prize money & a guaranteed £1500 even if they lost in the next round. That money is vital to them when they’re so screwed, the cash flow has got them scrabbling this year.

They only made £500 profit last year despite winning over £10,000 from this competition. They also dropped the women’s sponsor boohoo who had been paying them £30,000 a year as they didn’t agree with their ethics & the fans weren’t happy with it
Who were the sponsors?

Ha ha ha no I didn't know (honestly never heard of them) and just re-read your post and thought you were saying ''boo hoo'' as if you were shedding tears for them losing 30K lol
Can't be arsed looking, but what is ethically wrong with Boohoo?
Wasn’t my post to be fair but I found it funny. Boohoo as a company have issues with cheap mass produced goods and Far Eastern wages I think. Might be wrong though.

Ha ha ha no I didn't know (honestly never heard of them) and just re-read your post and thought you were saying ''boo hoo'' as if you were shedding tears for them losing 30K lol
Can't be arsed looking, but what is ethically wrong with Boohoo?
They sponsored these council tax thieving twats for a start!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.