feck u mccarthy

Pam said:
IrishMacca said:
So have we though. We've screwed up a lot more then they have. Just look at the table positions. Man U have no problem getting results, not against teams like Wolves, if they did, they wouldn't be second. Fact. It's a pretty good presumption to make that they would have beaten their first team, and done so well.

They were annoyed, everyone was annoyed at how he just rolled over and didn't even bother giving it a go. Anyway my point was that it's just very hypocritical, everyone had a fit at how they just rolled over, but no one blinks when a strong team plays a weak one.

But with the rags, it's becoming a bit mystifying, tbh. I still think their results are going to start catching up with their shite performances sooner or later.

thats why there annoying every year they start wank and i think they will do nothing but they always do, i mean their second and i havent seen them play great to many times and they have no defence, there results arent going to get any worse, there like liverpool of the 70's and early 80's they just grind out results, bastards

Pam said:
IrishMacca said:
So have we though. We've screwed up a lot more then they have. Just look at the table positions. Man U have no problem getting results, not against teams like Wolves, if they did, they wouldn't be second. Fact. It's a pretty good presumption to make that they would have beaten their first team, and done so well.

They were annoyed, everyone was annoyed at how he just rolled over and didn't even bother giving it a go. Anyway my point was that it's just very hypocritical, everyone had a fit at how they just rolled over, but no one blinks when a strong team plays a weak one.

But with the rags, it's becoming a bit mystifying, tbh. I still think their results are going to start catching up with their shite performances sooner or later.

Mystifying? Well no, they're a good team. Fact. Not an opinion, that's fact and to say they aren't is to be really biased, which makes us look ridiculous at times.
But Man U, they wouldn't be second if they weren't good.
I'd take the arguement about them being crap and have results catch up with them if they were like 4th, but they're well in with a chance of winning the title.

I don't know what it is. They've the longest list of injuries in the Prem, and they win games they've no right to win, but I suppose that comes with tradition. They've good players, but more then that they've a good squad, and while good players win you games, it's a good squad that wins you titles. And not to mention that they've Fergie, like him or hate him there isn't a true football supporter out there who wouldn't love to have him as their manager.

We're getting towards having a good squad, we just need a bit of stability and belief in ourselves and a good manager.
We'll forever be compared to Man U. It's up to us to try and equal and then out shine them. But we've a long road to go.

hilts said:
dont have a problem with him myself especially as an ex blue, he also pissed keane off royally, and in fairness the offside rule is an ass

we would have beat them anyhow though

Keane was right......."a wank player and a wank manager"

hilts said:
Pam said:

thats why there annoying every year they start wank and i think they will do nothing but they always do, i mean their second and i havent seen them play great to many times and they have no defence, there results arent going to get any worse, there like liverpool of the 70's and early 80's they just grind out results, bastards

Hopefully they will carry on be shit in January and we can hammer them twice to get to wemblee.
Could life get any better?

hilts said:
Pam said:

And it's always this time of year where they push on and everyone else trips up over their own feet, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool..etc. They've this staggering continuity and an irritating abilty, that you'd kill for City to have, of being able to grind out results.

darrenwassall said:
hilts said:
dont have a problem with him myself especially as an ex blue, he also pissed keane off royally, and in fairness the offside rule is an ass

keane is never right ever, its written in stone, he also smells of piss

darrenwassall said:
hilts said:

Ever see him play for City? We could do with some one like him now.

Corky said:
darrenwassall said:

Never mind McCarthy, who wouldn't want Roy Keane, you can hate him all you like but he was captain of one of the most succesfull Man U teams, and he was some player. We could do with someone like Keane now, one hell of a leader.

If you were fighting a war he'd be one you'd want on your side.

IrishMacca said:
Corky said:

Never mind McCarthy, who wouldn't want Roy Keane, you can hate him all you like but he was captain of one of the most succesfull Man U teams, and he was some player.

Irish Macca - fuck off praising those red bastards....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.