Federico Chiesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw him the season after the injury, Juvé were easing him back, but he was blistering & clearly their best player even then.

Surely he can't have fallen that far from his star casting? Could this be a contract stand-off where £15m this season is better than him leaving for nothing next summer for Juvé?

Like I said, I dismissed us ever having a chance to get him, hence why something is nagging me about this transfer.

Have you seen him playing recently? If yes, what's your opinion of him? It's also odd there isn't more of a clamour for him either.
It probably isn’t odd though, is it? He just isnt that good.

Do Juventus normally give away their star players ?
Short contract, not in the plans to Motta, Giontoli is doing an overhaul to form Mottas team. Have so far got Khephren Thuram, Douglas Luiz, Fransisco Conceicao, Teun Koopmeiners, Cabal, Nico Gonzalez and Di Gregorio and will be team to watch upcoming years, Juventus is on their back to old glory.

When was that? Hes also had an injury. If he’s only going for £10m there is a reason for that. Unless they’ve pulled off an Akanji
That was the season after his injury. Juvé were easing him back in gradually & every time I saw him, he was head & shoulders above anyone else on the pitch.

Either his form has fell off a cliff, or there's something amiss with his ACL, or he's refusing a contract extension like Akanji did, so Juvé are offloading him for whatever they can get, rather than receiving nothing next summer.

Hopefully a Juvé fan or someone conversant in Italian football can chime in & offer an opinion. The fact only Liverpool seem interested is also very odd. There seems a lot more to this under the surface.

I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool paid an additional 40M to Juventus off the books, I demand the FA and UEFA provide full scrutiny of Liverpool accounts from 2008, would be interested to see how they recorded the money paid to City for hacking our scouting database.

Something certainly doesn't add up here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.