Feel like I felt after Arsenal

Nowhere near. Last year felt like the league had gone. We've got that now - nobody can take that win away from us. If we lose out this season it will be disappointing but Arsenal was a feeling of genuine dispair.

jimharri said:
Not really, to be honest. I'd given up on the league after losing at Sunderland, so I'm not as dismayed as I was last easter. More disappointed than angry; we've been a pale imitation of what we were last season.
Don't be ridiculous.

City have been playing well. We didn't play well today, but it's not over yet. Not on February the 3rd.

Project said:
Nowhere near. Last year felt like the league had gone. We've got that now - nobody can take that win away from us. If we lose out this season it will be disappointing but Arsenal was a feeling of genuine dispair.

I agree. Plus from Boxing Day this season (Sunderland away) personally I've always felt that Utd are going to win the league.

Marvin said:
jimharri said:
Not really, to be honest. I'd given up on the league after losing at Sunderland, so I'm not as dismayed as I was last easter. More disappointed than angry; we've been a pale imitation of what we were last season.
Don't be ridiculous.

City have been playing well. We didn't play well today, but it's not over yet. Not on February the 3rd.
You think we've played as well this season as we did last season? Serious question; not out on a WUMming mission.

Revolver said:
I agree. Plus from Boxing Day this season (Sunderland away) personally I've always felt that Utd are going to win the league.
Exactly what I said earlier.

jimharri said:

I agree, JimH. We've not had the same fizz and bounce that we had last year. It's as though the players and management came to the conclusion a few weeks in that two titles on the trot were never a possibility.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Have exactly the same resigned feeling as i did after the defeat at the Emirates at the end of last season.

Hopefully we'll have the same outcome, but i have to say my belief is fading...

You don't half like starting shit threads up don't you, are you worried that your voice won't be heard?

Do leave it out

I've seen Utd fans on a football forum saying they've won already,let them celebrate early I say. One said (when Gerrard scored) “thankyou liverpool for handing us our 20th title.” when we managed to draw he said “if city drop points against Chelsea and southampton then we're looking good for the title.” genius.
Can't give up on City,too many points to play yet.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jimharri said:

I agree, JimH. We've not had the same fizz and bounce that we had last year. It's as though the players and management came to the conclusion a few weeks in that two titles on the trot were never a possibility.
the old city mentality . fuck off you defeatist pricks. Do you not realise what happened last year.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Have exactly the same resigned feeling as i did after the defeat at the Emirates at the end of last season.

Hopefully we'll have the same outcome, but i have to say my belief is fading...

Not similar to me then, last season I was despondent..This season I´m cool about it.
Last season was the lithmus test of the "new" City, that showed it can be done, had to be done.
Now we can calmly go forward according to plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.