Feel like I felt after Arsenal

No where near as bad as I did after Arsenal (yet)

they were unbeaten last year between start of Jan and middle of April then hit that wobble

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Hopefully we'll have the same outcome, but i have to say my belief is fading...

nope don't agree with ya buddy. Gerrard was always out on missions to chuck out long bombs like that every match

and the rags have snatched van Prick when we should have now that mario is gone 4 good. sob. and mario scored on his debut for milan too

if everything went according right as planned then nasri should have popped in the go-ahead one as he did against chelski last season. but he stepped on the field like his existence was purely just to jog it out. so nope i think our season is dead

Ducado said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Have exactly the same resigned feeling as i did after the defeat at the Emirates at the end of last season.

You don't half like starting shit threads up don't you, are you worried that your voice won't be heard?

Do leave it out

Bore off ducado fucking hell

jimharri said:
Not really, to be honest. I'd given up on the league after losing at Sunderland, so I'm not as dismayed as I was last easter. More disappointed than angry; we've been a pale imitation of what we were last season.

^^^This +1

And we all know what happened after Arsenal. None of us know what will happen after today. Knee jerk reaction to an unexpected result, we move on-together!

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Have exactly the same resigned feeling as i did after the defeat at the Emirates at the end of last season.

That was my exact feeling when the final whistle went. Having thought further, the massive difference is we'd previously seen last season's team was capable of scoring heavily and winning over a long period. No sign of that this season. Hard not to be resigned from a league standpoint, whether or not others deem that knee jerk, defeatist or whatever.

Well the pretend utd fans that I know on facebook certainly crossed the line from confident to celebrating last night. They did exactly that after Arsenal last season so hopefully yesterday was the exact same turning point, they will stupidly get beat this weekend and implode all over again.

Well you never know!

toddluvzgta said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

nope don't agree with ya buddy. Gerrard was always out on missions to chuck out long bombs like that every match

and the rags have snatched van Prick when we should have now that mario is gone 4 good. sob. and mario scored on his debut for milan too

if everything went according right as planned then nasri should have popped in the go-ahead one as he did against chelski last season. but he stepped on the field like his existence was purely just to jog it out. so nope i think our season is dead

I dont know where you were sat yesterday but even though Nasri has been poor this season, yesterday when he came on when Liverpool were knocking it about he was the one doing 50 yard sprints to force them to play it quicker, obviously what Mancini had instructed him.

And on topic, no I dont feel as bad, there's still a long way to go and at the minute I dont think we deserve to win the league, whereas last season I did.

if we hadn't won the league last season I may feel more frustrated

but I'm happy with where we are as a club

nay, fucking ecstatic

if we don't win it this season then bring on next season lol

Win at Southampton next week and Everton get the same result or better than they did last season and opinions will change again.

If we are within 4 or 5 points by the derby then we'll win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.