feeling down? this may cheer u up!

PGTips said:
I don't post much here, just an observer really. I was feeling a bit down at the lack of movement with Tevez etc but this has just brightened my day right up!

RAG!

backagain said:
PGTips said:
I don't post much here, just an observer really. I was feeling a bit down at the lack of movement with Tevez etc but this has just brightened my day right up!

RAG!

hahaha... hairy muff, suppose it was just a matter of time.

An Essex girl calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and
help me, I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get
it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The girl says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger"

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in
and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to
her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to
assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger.

Second, I'd advise you to relax. Let's have a cup of coffee, then put all
these Frosties back in the box."

simon23 said:
i actually think he is a very good signing for them IF he stays fit....fergie will use him sparingly at first...like he did larsson......He will still score goals no matter what and with the likes of rooney and giggs (who in my opinion is still a very good player) he will have plenty to feed off....he will also fit in well with berbatov who thught he may not sbe scoring as many as he should, is a very cleaver player (as is owen) and id imagine they will link up well

Owen is still better than any of the out and out forwards we have we have at present (bellamy, RSC, Evans, Jo, ).......none of these are anywhere near as good
RAG

Lol cheers Kippax,wasnt feeling down but this makes me piss.

Whats funnier them signing Owen,or them trying to convince themselves its a good signing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.