Felix Correia (signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIAL: Sporting CP have confirmed the sale of Portugal U19 forward Felix Correia (18) to Manchester City.

Sporting have sold the 18-year-old wonderkid to Manchester City for an initial €3.5M, rising to €15.5M through performance-related objectives. [@maisfutebol]

Wow, that is some bonus related rise! A 5 fold increase on the basic fee.

Something similar was agreed for Roberts, i dare guess fulham never got the bulk of the bonuses.

As long as he doesn't go to Girona, that has been a graveyard for our loan players, total disaster of a sisterhood.

Ah, here we go... NAC Breda would be slightly disappointing but I guess if he would play most weeks that's good enough

Why not Twente? Worked great for Matt Smith, and they’re promoted to the highest division, while NAC got relegated

Idk if Anderlecht would be a good option. Correia plays the same position, I believe, as Jeremy Doku (age 17) and Francis Amuzu (age 19) who are both highly rated there. Plus they have the incredibly gifted, 18 year old, Yari Verschaeren there, (someone who I hope City is keeping an eye on), who's developing as an attacking player. I'm pretty sure they would prioritize developing their own youth attacking products over Correia.

Looking at some highlights (there aren't many) and reading some, he kinda is similar to ex-Sporting winger Rafael Leao (we were after him last summer if I remember before he joined Lille). Left sided power winger. Seems to has some elements of Martial's game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.