Fellaini unrepentant

aguero93:20 said:
Sergio<3 said:
Horrible horrible bastard! Hope Zabba remembers this for the first derby next season, 89th min when were 5-0 up,two footed lunge,snap the fucker in half
We should resign thatcher in the summer and have him on the bench next time we play them. Just saying.

Got to admit that was possibly the nastiest "tackle" I have ever seen in my forty odd years of watching and playing footer, who says we have no istree!!!

Seriously - Is there anything that can be done to not let this fade away and be forgotten?

When Ben Thatcher disgustingly elbowed Mendes I wrote a complaint to City and demanded action otherwise I would not pay to watch another City match untill action was taken. City did take action and so did the FA. Of course I'm am not saying my complaint caused action, but it was better than just simply ranting a raving about it to the abyss.

All I can think of is a petition on change.org, but wouldn't know if that would be taken seriously.

Maybe I am over reacting but it takes a lot for me to over react. Plus, I hate it when it takes a player (or anyone for that matter) to end up in hospital for authorities to take it seriously. Back in 2006, I doubt much would of been done had Mendes not had a seizure.

*Rant Over*

It must be frustrating being one of the better defensive midfielders on the planet but in a team where nobody has the first clue how to implement that in the current team...a situation Kagawa is familiar with and Mata will likely have to get used to also.

chezequerz said:
It must be frustrating being one of the better defensive midfielders on the planet but in a team where nobody has the first clue how to implement that in the current team...a situation Kagawa is familiar with and Mata will likely have to get used to also.

Surely you're not talking about Fellaini ?

Trouble is due to poor refereeing .............. again ! he was booked so no retrospective action can be taken against him I'm sick of piss poor refereeing this season our refs are a joke he should have been red carded, banned for 10 games and charged with assault I hope Zab stud tattoo's his fuckin legs next time we play the gimp.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Trouble is due to poor refereeing .............. again ! he was booked so no retrospective action can be taken against him I'm sick of piss poor refereeing this season our refs are a joke he should have been red carded, banned for 10 games and charged with assault I hope Zab stud tattoo's his fuckin legs next time we play the gimp.

Action can be taken its up to the FA

chezequerz said:

I cannot fucking believe I just read that.

Strange this assault got only a brief mention and then brushed aside,kompany gets a red at hull and kicks a wall and supposedly made a rude gesture,and some of the media were foaming at the mouth wanting him banned.. Unbelievable..

Barcon said:
chezequerz said:

I cannot fucking believe I just read that.

We must have Belgians on here to compliment our Bosnians ;D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.