Fellaini unrepentant

BlueTony said:
jimharri said:
john@staustell said:
Ted Macdougall anyone? Ian Storey-Moore?
Garry Birtles? Ralph "Ralphie" Milne? Jordi Cruyff? Bebe?

I was going to include Gary Birtles in my list of shit signings but I remember him as a good goal scorer from midfield for Forest a la Frank Lampard bu8t not as good. Unfortunately utd played him out of position and IIRC the first goal he managed to score for them at sold Trafford the camera man was off sick and it was not even recorded (or was that just a vicious, but funny, rumour put about by us).
Isn't that the same Gary Birtles who, when the US marines were released from their imprisonment following the Ayatollah taking over in Iran, some 444 days later, asked " has Gary Birtles scored for United yet?"

I wouldn't get wound up about his comments, every football fan who's seen it (and there'll be a lot) will make up their own minds and Fellaini is gonna come out of this looking very bad

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Sigh said:
The way he uses his leg, drives it forward and down toward Pablo is quite fascinating...it's not just his forearm it's his entire body-weight through his forearm, and just around under the jaw-line. Fucking really dangerous.

Where is inspector knacker? This is beyond implied consent. Why hasn't he been charged?
Echoes my sentiments. I thought it was a dirty as fuck challenge that should be punished, never mind all that " the referee saw it" bollocks.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Fellaini caused uproar in the Manchester derby at Old Trafford when he swung an elbow into the side of Zabaleta's face and flattened the City right-back.

He didn't evenn swing his elbow. He held his forearm up rigidly and threw his weight behind it at the moment Zaba would have bodychecked him. It was a dirty snide thing to do and would surely be considered abh off the field?
Fallaini-foul.gif

Look at the cunts facial expression, it's deliberate andf timed to hit Pablo in the face.
Pablo doesn't even see it coming, he's got his eye on the ball. I'm amazed it didn't spark him out.
I hope he gets kidney stones, aloepaecia, and falls off a ladder snapping his ankles in half. the dick
Its even worse that you can see the reaction of the united fans not doing a think, maybe they thought it was rash.... but then there is one plank whos is clapping the to the bottom right of the screen, just one of THOSE fans

Hung said:
I reckon the FA have got this right. If they ban him, it makes him unavailable for 3 matches which, in fact, will be doing the Utd shithouses a favour. Such an utter shite player should be available to play for that shower of wank stains every week. Utd are weaker with him, not without him.

That said, I'd be very happy to see him get his leg snapped this weekend and never play again.
This. Fortunately Zaba is OK. So best that he be available to play. And Moyes will continue to play him because he has to justify the expense, and he rates him highly - for why else would he have splashed out more than he had to to secure his services?

Everyone who's seen the foul knows exactly what he did. He ain't fooling anyone, himself included.

Lucky Toma said:
Would be interested to know if there's anyone on here who didn't immediately think it was a straight red.

For Oliver to show a yellow he clearly saw the incident as we all did on the telly and in the ground. It comes down to interpretation of witnessing it in real time (not replays). So did anyone - taking away Blue bias and based on your collective thousands of hours of watching the game - not instinctively believe a red was due? Anyone?
I didn't but I didn't have Oliver's view of it so that's a shite argument to make. He had the perfect view but he bottled it. If that was Mike Dean, he'd have gone.

How this has gone two days without a mention on Sky Sports News just about sums up that channel.

We all remember Mario's trial by TV despite the fact that the ref had seen the incident. Luis Suarez would have been hung drawn and quartered for it. The fact that we've won means that we should all be happy and shut the fuck up about another fucking scandal that favours the media darlings. It's fucking outrageous.

BlueTony said:
jimharri said:
john@staustell said:
Ted Macdougall anyone? Ian Storey-Moore?
Garry Birtles? Ralph "Ralphie" Milne? Jordi Cruyff? Bebe?

I was going to include Gary Birtles in my list of shit signings but I remember him as a good goal scorer from midfield for Forest a la Frank Lampard bu8t not as good. Unfortunately utd played him out of position and IIRC the first goal he managed to score for them at sold Trafford the camera man was off sick and it was not even recorded (or was that just a vicious, but funny, rumour put about by us).
I remember having a bet with a rag at work when we signed tricky Trec as to who would score first, him or Birtles. No contest!

It's the way he steps away from the ball as if it's an afterthought! A true footballer like Silva would have taken the ball away from the defender or turned. That totally sums Fellaini up as a footballer, no real technical ability whatsoever, even seeing it in real time I was disgusted, moreso having seen the referees cowardice.

citykev28 said:
How this has gone two days without a mention on Sky Sports News just about sums up that channel.

We all remember Mario's trial by TV despite the fact that the ref had seen the incident. Luis Suarez would have been hung drawn and quartered for it. The fact that we've won means that we should all be happy and shut the fuck up about another fucking scandal that favours the media darlings. It's fucking outrageous.

I am with you on this, it's just double standards it was a blatant red card the ref got it wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.