Fellaini unrepentant

Re: Fellani spitting at Zaba!

HolisticJim said:
Just seen this and not noticed it posted elsewhere.

Hopefully he'll get banned from it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/467386/Does-this-video-capture-Marouane-Fellaini-spitting-at-Pablo-Zabaleta" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... o-Zabaleta</a>
Hopefully he doesn't get banned.

Sod and sof

I'm getting pretty pissed off with SSN. Still no mention of a player at the self proclaimed biggest club in the solar system spitting at another player just after he had assaulted at him. Meanwhile I'm having to listen to some fucking whopper telling me that there is dew on the grass in Chittagong in the evening for about the 1000th time this week. Twats. I've never been big on the whole agenda thing but this is a disgrace.

Fellaini is a **** of the highest order. It was a premeditated elbow with malice attached!
He looks at Zabba, raises his arm and his face contorts into a look of pure spite and hatred before he elbows him. If we had gone on to draw or lose that game we would be in uproar now, Oliver bottled it pure and simple
As for Fellaini I hope he meets his karma very soon.

paulchapo said:
Fellaini is a **** of the highest order. It was a premeditated elbow with malice attached!
He looks at Zabba, raises his arm and his face contorts into a look of pure spite and hatred before he elbows him. If we had gone on to draw or lose that game we would be in uproar now, Oliver bottled it pure and simple

What's been mentioned earlier in the thread too - and needs saying again - is how the circus freakshow clearly plants his foot towards Zaba - and crucially taking his balance away from the ball - to achieve mazimum impact.

Lucky Toma said:
paulchapo said:

What's been mentioned earlier in the thread too - and needs saying again - is how the circus freakshow clearly plants his foot towards Zaba - and crucially taking his balance away from the ball - to achieve mazimum impact.

yep its a red card offence and a ban all day long

just imagine how $ky would have banged on relentlessly about this had the perpetrator been wearing a Blue shirt

no bias my arse

We got an entire week of Sky reshowing Kompany kicking a wall and Hart squaring up to a diving **** and fuck knows how many Mario incidents were shown every 20 minutes, but they don't seem remotely interested in getting Fellaini banned for his elbow and they don't even feel the need to mention the spitting. i honestly don't know how anyone can believe there is no bias

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.