Fellaini unrepentant

BobbyManc73 said:
If it wasn't spit, what was it then??? A feckin orb???

Anyone got Derek Achora's phone no.?
It might have been part of the wreckage from the Malaysian plane

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Why Always Ste said:
Shocked....

No surprise to me this Rag bastard has been let off. Other way around and Zabaletta would of been given a 3 match punishment no doubt.... Not just for the spit, but also for the elbow.

Fuck the PRem and fuck The FA.

Last season he would have had both legs chopped and a five matcher. Just relocate a mere 35 miles down the East Lancs and hey presto the same dirty filthy piggery becomes a trifle!
Thanks, you've just put me off my trifle!

can someone tell me why when the FA looked at this again, Fellaini wasnt charged with something far more serious than spitting?

they HAD to watch the full incident to get to the gobbing didnt they?

fucking ludicrous

Begbie said:
can someone tell me why when the FA looked at this again, Fellaini wasnt charged with something far more serious than spitting?

they HAD to watch the full incident to get to the gobbing didnt they?

fucking ludicrous
Presumably because the ref had yellow carded the rodent , they felt the incident had been dealt with and could take no further action. They truly are spineless bastards.
Since the coward had the rest of the wide open spaces of the toilet that he plies his trade(?) in to spit on , to have gobbed so close to someone's head on the ground was surely an attempt at a huge insult if not an attempt at a direct hit .
He and that club truly belong together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.