Fellaini unrepentant

Unless there's an image of it coming out of his mouth, he won't get done. You know he did it, I know he did it, every fucker else knows he did it, but the FA will want conclusive proof.

I personally think a few points deducted would suffice. Just enough to make those red nose twats sweat just above relegation

ForzaMancini said:
Quicksilva21 said:
Chris in London said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpw2D9SerHo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpw2D9SerHo</a>

That'll do me - he should be punished.

He didn't actually spit on Zabaleta, just next to him. So I suppose it's not as disgusting as blatantly spitting on him. That said, it's still a disgusting act and by spitting next to him it was a clear sign of disrespect and incredibly unsportsmanlike, clearly deserves a ban, at least to make up for his assault seconds before.
No..he did it intentionally .If he had done before ref pulled out the card then "maybe'' but he did it after the card meaning he reacted .

Agenda Number 46.

It is Saturday morning and I have just watched SSN for 3/4 of an hour. Apart from the rolling news at the bottom of the screen there is no mention of the Fellaini spit by the two at the desk further Moyes it would appear has not been asked about it in his press conference.
It should also be noted that the rolling news bit states that the incident is alleged to have occurred during an altercation with Zabaleta.
Seeing how Fellaini was booked for a foul and Zabba was lying on the ground why are they calling it 'an altercation' ?

Now contrast that to the treatment that Ballotelli/Adebayor received, wrap around new coverage every half hour, constant references to the incident etc and perhaps you will agree with my headline.

This links into the Scudamore thread, they are frightened to death their overseas audience will desert them. Pathetic spineless bastards the lot of them.

(A rant and it is only 7.30 !)

He also turned his head towards Zaba as he spat. Clear disrespect. Whether there was intent to hit Zaba isn't clear. Lowest of the low if there was. Seems like the time needed to see the card, decide how to react, get the spittle ready and spit had taken him past Zaba. Hopefully other camera angles will clear up the questions about how far away he was and how close the spittle landed.

He'll probably say Zaba's animal magnetism turned his head and sucked the spittle out of his mouth.

Shit player shit spitter..fook me when I were seven I could spit 10 feet and kill flies on dog poo from 8 feet.

Sky finally carrying the story on the web but only from 8:09AM this morning http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ot-spit-at-pablo-zabaleta-in-manchester-derby although the headline on the homepage bizzarly says "Fellaini innocent of spitting".

The article itself :-

Marouane Fellaini insists he did not spit at Pablo Zabaleta in Manchester derby

Marouane Fellaini insists he did not spit at Pablo Zabaleta during this week's Manchester derby at Old Trafford.

Match footage has emerged appearing to show Manchester United midfielder Fellaini spitting near to Zabaleta's head while the City defender is laying on the floor following a clash between the pair.

The Belgium midfielder had been yellow carded for a nasty elbow on the Argentina full-back.

The Football Association is aware of the clip and is now considering whether it should charge Fellaini for misconduct.

The FA will request clearer footage of the incident from broadcasters Sky before making a decision on the matter early next week.

David Moyes has discussed the claim with Fellaini and says the Belgian is adamant he did nothing wrong.

"I've spoke with Marouane and he says it isn't the case," the United manager said.

"We will work with the FA if that is what we have to do. Marouane is adamant that at no time did he do that (spit at Zabaleta). I don't think it is completely conclusive, from what I've seen."

The FA banned Hull's George Boyd for three matches after he spat at Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart earlier this month.

Tuesday's referee Michael Oliver booked Fellaini moments before the alleged spit towards Zabaleta for the elbow.

After the 3-0 win for City, Zabaleta claimed Fellaini was lucky to stay on the pitch.

"I was elbowed by Fellaini. It was a red card," he said.

Edit :- Interesting quote from moyes mind you
I don't think it is completely conclusive, from what I've seen
Not quite coming out and defending him is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.