Female managers in mens football?

squirtyflower said:
bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
Just joshing with you bob, being the most misogynist on Bluemoon

Yeah yeah lol
I go to the match with three girls, and they get grief from some fellas, if a woman had the credentials then why not manage a team, but at the moment I don't see how she will get to the top

She would basically have the piss ripped out of her on a daily basis and any mistakes she made would be down to her gender. Not fair but that's what would happen.

bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
bobmcfc said:
Yeah yeah lol
I go to the match with three girls, and they get grief from some fellas, if a woman had the credentials then why not manage a team, but at the moment I don't see how she will get to the top

She would basically have the piss ripped out of her on a daily basis and any mistakes she made would be down to her gender. Not fair but that's what would happen.
Well that's happening with bobby m just because he's not from the uk

squirtyflower said:
bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:

Yes, but he's one of those horrible, ''Johnny Foreigner'' types. I mean to say; he can't even speak English properly. Not to be trusted, I say.

jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
bobmcfc said:
Yes, but he's one of those horrible, ''Johnny Foreigner'' types. I mean to say; he can't even speak English properly. Not to be trusted, I say.
Exactly Jim

If they're not from England then why should we even entertain them?

squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
Exactly Jim

Agreed. Get shut of Merlin and get Joey back. Aguero can do one as well. And young Ishmael is doing alright at Middlesbrough, he's worth a second chance.

jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
Exactly Jim

Agreed. Get shut of Merlin and get Joey back. Aguero can do one as well. And young Ishmael is doing alright at Middlesbrough, he's worth a second chance.
Have platty in complete charge and fuck off all the eyeties

Tomorrow's team
Joe hart
Micah Richards
Gareth Barry and James Milner
Scott Sinclair

Sub; Joleon Lescott

squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
Exactly Jim

Tomorrow's team
Joe hart
Micah Richards
Scott Sinclair

Sub; Joleon Lescott
Get AJ back from Mackemville as well. Add a bit of width to our attack. Play Ishmael and Darius up front. With Johnno whipping in those crosses, premiership defences will be soiling themselves with fear.

jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:

Tomorrow's team
Joe hart
Micah Richards
Scott Sinclair

Sub; Joleon Lescott
Get AJ back from Mackemville as well. Add a bit of width to our attack. Play Ishmael and Darius up front. With Johnno whipping in those crosses, premiership defences will be soiling themselves with fear.
AJ is just a step too far

Women should play in women leagues and manage women leagues only. There is no need for this fairness rubbish. Sport is mans escape from the wife. this would be severely compromised if they were to creep into our favourite sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.