Female tatoos

mammutly said:
Seems like they nearly all have one of these:

30749_f260.jpg

I have a tramp stamp close to the design above, it's a celtic pattern with MCFC in the middle :)

mammutly said:
I lived with a girl for 2 years who had one on her shouldrer blade. It was a kind of fish in a sheer cloak. She said it was her own design. I always thought it looked like she had done it to cover up something else, but she never admitted it.

She was a demented cow.

My mate was seeing a girl for a few weeks and she had his name tattoed on her ankle.
Turned out her ex was called Dave as well though ,so don't know if she was a bit mental and got the tattoo done right after meeting him,or she was just looking for anyone called Dave to go with the tat she already had.

lafitz2008 said:
mammutly said:
I lived with a girl for 2 years who had one on her shouldrer blade. It was a kind of fish in a sheer cloak. She said it was her own design. I always thought it looked like she had done it to cover up something else, but she never admitted it.

She was a demented cow.

My mate was seeing a girl for a few weeks and she had his name tattoed on her ankle.
Turned out her ex was called Dave as well though ,so don't know if she was a bit mental and got the tattoo done right after meeting him,or she was just looking for anyone called Dave to go with the tat she already had.

You got her number?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.