Ferdi-sh*te banned?

buzzer1

Dunno if been done already but i'm sure hes deffo banned for tonight, i'm sure, just flashed up on SSN.

why wouldnt he appeal?

only 1 match more

but i guess fergie wont cos it will show how scared of us they are

He's banned provided that ushited do not appeal the decision. They have until 6pm. They may appeal just to make sure he plays although If they do so they run the risk of a longer ban.

KentBlue said:
He's got until 6pm to appeal though, hasn't he?

Yes but they aint gonna bother if what i just seen is correct, they must be confident or indeed not fancying him against us.

he's got till 6pm to reply
if he admits guilt(he's got to) he starts ban immedietly and misses tonight.
if he denies guilt(unlikely) he can play tonight but woould get longer ban when found guilty

They have Arsenal, Everton, Villa in the Prem and Ac Milan in the Chamions League comming up. Plus a very difficult game against us tonight. Thats not an easy run of games by any stretch of the imagination.

He is just comming back from bad injury. I am inclined to think they will not appeal or the ban will get extended during a crucial period.

Hopefully thats what happens anyway. As they say every little helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.