Ferdi-sh*te banned?

Lancashire Blue said:
He definately CAN play tonight. I heard that on Radio Manchester last night. The ban doesn't take effect till after today.
If he doesnt appeal then he is banned for sure.

Sure I read that the FA had released an official statement yesterday saying if he doesnt lodge an appeal the ban starts with tonights game. They clarrified the situation thats why Taggart has thrown this massive temper tantrum with Sky as he feels they made big deal out of the replays made the fa raise the charge THEN made a big deal of the fact he could still play tonight.

cant see them appealing as

1. it shows weakness from whiskey nose as he is worried about how shite their defence is
2. he will get a longer ban as he is blatantly guilty
3. he's just back from injury

would like him to play though so the dozy idiot can thread a few balls through to bellamy and we can benefit from his incompetence.

If he accepts the ban he misses us, Arsenal and Portsmouth.

If appeals he'll play against us but miss Arsenal, Portsmouth, Everton and likely West Ham also as an extra one game ban will be pushed on to him. I think it's obvious which way they'll play this, especially because they'll have Vidic back by Everton most likely.

We can do it tonight whether he plays or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.