Ferdi-sh*te banned?

neil jung said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5888743,00.html

so Ferdinand is appealing shows noisey small time Citeh have them worried..why the hell else risk a 4 game ban????
James Cooper is stressing that he could win the appeal.

[Jesus wept.]
Just read the article on teamtalk as it came up on my twitter feed I didn't realise the panel have unlimited power they could in theory make it more than an additional match seems stupid risking them throwing the book at him again....

They know he's in for a ban so he'll be sent out to kick Bellers/Tevez if he can catch them.

I hope and pray that all bans should Webb have the balls to red card him run concurrently.

blue b4 the moon said:
They know he's in for a ban so he'll be sent out to kick Bellers/Tevez if he can catch them.

I hope and pray that all bans should Webb have the balls to red card him run concurrently.

I hope and pray that you mean consecutively...

Norb said:
blue b4 the moon said:

I hope and pray that you mean consecutively...

Shit!!!!

Damm right I do.

blue b4 the moon said:

Well he sent Ronaldo off in the home derby last season - different kettle of whatever at the swamp though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.