fergie anyone?

Bill, i know what you are doing ;0) but just hypothetically no, not now, not next week, not never! I would give up my ST's rather than watch that **** in our dug out. The next time i want him associated with our club, is when there's a big bouncy castle in the car park, with jelly and ice cream.............

de niro said:
why not, he's obviously at the end of his tenure, i think the rags will let him go rather than rooney.he's 68 and says he could do 5 more years, we will have won everything by then.

hahahaha very funny

perhaps we could appoint that lovely gazza nevvile as his assistant and c*ntona as club ambasssador while we're at it ;-)

Balti said:
de niro said:
why not, he's obviously at the end of his tenure, i think the rags will let him go rather than rooney.he's 68 and says he could do 5 more years, we will have won everything by then.

hahahaha very funny

perhaps we could appoint that lovely gazza nevvile as his assistant and c*ntona as club ambasssador while we're at it ;-)

Yes mate, what about Bobby charlton as ticket office manager!

I just couldn't stand to see Fergie associated with us. No doubting his ability but its just wrong.

surely this is worse than my kompany thread? (who is still overrated imo)

It must be great being a moderator and not having to hold back while WUMing for fear of repercussions.

Anyway, I think we should keep the best young manager in the world (okay, except for mourinho).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.