Fergie Charged again...

nu774ll

and so he should be, by licking the refs arse and 'hoping' for a decision to go for them!

ALEX FERGUSON has been hit by ANOTHER charge from the FA for comments about a referee.
The Manchester United boss described Howard Webb as "the best man for the job" in the build-up to last Sunday's Premier League title clash with Chelsea.
And although the statement may have appeared harmless, it contravened FA Rule E3 which states no manager should speak about a referee in advance of the match being played
Speaking at the time, the Scot said: "We are getting the best referee, there is no doubt about that.
"But (getting a bad decision) is definitely our big fear. We have the players to do it all right. We just hope it's our turn for a little bit of luck."
The United boss, who has just served a five-match touchline ban following comments made about Martin Atkinson in the wake of his side's defeat to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on March 1, has until 4pm on May 16 to respond.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3578845/Alex-Ferguson-charged-by-FA-for-Howard-Webb-comment.html#ixzz1MEastmb9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z1MEastmb9</a>

And i am loving this scum comment on the bottom, HAHA!!
JOKE......didn't carlo say something about the ref before the game? PATHETIC CITY CLOWN IN CHARGE.

I know this won't be popular on here but I believe Fergie has been treated harshly this time by the FA, the charge is for talking about a referee before a game and not for anything he may have said in particular about the ref. Carlo Ancelotti also talked about the referee yet he hasn't been charged by the FA. You can't charge one and not the other in my view.

He knows the rules but continues to flout them, ban the fucker even longer this time, gum chewing arseole of a man.

Stevecefn said:
I know this won't be popular on here but I believe Fergie has been treated harshly this time by the FA, the charge is for talking about a referee before a game and not for anything he may have said in particular about the ref. Carlo Ancelotti also talked about the referee yet he hasn't been charged by the FA. You can't charge one and not the other in my view.
my heart bleeds

Stevecefn said:

that face alone deserves a fucking ban. he scares kids.

on rag cafe
Dear Sir Alex, I am not happy at your team overshadowing our showpiece, the FA Cup Final.

Love
David Bernstein (Man City fan)

abit paranoid aren't they ?

Persistant offender should also be charged under lack of respect for rules and non attendance at BBC INTERVIEWS, throw the book at im

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.