Fergie- 'Cheats killing game'

Does he not remember the fourth official holding up 3 minutes added time when they were losing to Blackburn not that long ago, then baconface gives the official a blast and suddenly the board says 4 minutes, and hey guess what the rags scored in the fourth minute of added time. To make matters worse Alan Smith handled the ball before Van Horse Head scored the equaliser.

A Knight of the Realm? More like a Gorbals Clown.

I didnt see any part of his comments where he said " as of today ive instructed my players not to feign injury...any player who does not adhere to this will be substituted immediately"

Or was it edited out ??

Pity he didnt have this moral vision when he had the biggest cheat in world football, diving around for him week in, week out!

Fucking wanker!

Tick, Tock, your days are numbered!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2sohlAv04[/youtube]

biggest cheat in prem, gets away with it because he's english and a SCOUSE rag !

yes hes a brilliant manager and his record is amazing, but fuck me, what a twat..he comes out with such shite, i think he must be trying to wind up every football fan in the country, he knows he had the biggest cheat in the country but now hes gone he thinks hes got the right to condemn that behaviour. hes such a big cnut and that sort of twattish comment is just one reason why i hate utd so fucking much

sorry about all the swearing but the fucker just pissed me off so much and i just got out of bed.. i hate the red shite , fucking hate them

Fergie teaching the kids how to dive :-)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWewyNNBl_s[/youtube]

Geriatric Pisscan said:
'We have to give the responsibility to the referee,' said Ferguson. 'They can then decide whether to stop the game or not. That would do the game a huge favour.'
This has been the rule for quite some time now. Old age really is beginning to play havoc with his booze-addled mind, isn't it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.