Fergie- 'Cheats killing game'

I've heard of April fools day, is there now an August fools day! Taggarts a two faced loon.

hertsblue said:
Funny after the Ballock/Evra incident, you know where Ballock hit Evra in the chest and Evra went down clutching his face, the ball wasnt put out By UTD, they played on, lost the ball, Chelsea broke and scored, due to there being no left back for Utd to cover as Evra was still down, but as soon as the ball went in, Evra got up and ran full pelt to the ref to complain

Funny how he forget this as only less than 2 weels ago........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2vSpBGUFDo&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Who's the one doing the play acting, Fergie?

Does anyone remember why Jap Staam was left out in the cold by Fergie?
It was because he mentioned in his book that Fergie was encouraging his players to go down in the opposing teams area.
STAGGERING HYPOCRISY.

The sad thing is he probably doesnt know that he is the biggest cheat of them all, and is the worst hypocrite that has ever been in the premier league. God I hate that vermin, I dont care about his great achievements, with all that crap that comes out of his mouth. Worst piece of character I have ever come across.

Very well done by Sir Phalix.

It kept us and Arsenal off the back pages....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.