Fergie on Pogba's move to Juve (merged)

2 faced fergie re paul pogbe

slur Alex to MUTV: “Paul Pogba signed for Juventus a long time ago as far as we’re aware. I don’t think he showed us any respect at all "

respect like taking aajan robben and father round swamp and carrington behind PSVs back , serious note ive not seen anything about him that makes him stand out and irani hasnt kissed his arse like youth products via blackburn and brentford, phil jones and tom cleverley, if ronnie dont rate them then whats taggart moaning about.

Re: Fergie on Pogba

fergie says
"We're quite positive about him," Ferguson said. "If we hold Paul Pogba back, what's going to happen? He's going to leave in a couple of years' time when his contract is finished. We have to give him opportunities to see how he can do in the first team. He's got the ability, the physique and the athleticism."

united fan with a brain says

Not surprising.

With the midfield in tatters and playing a relegation candidate, Fergie went with Park and Rafael in midfield and then the club refuses to pay the going rate for young talent.

he put in a man of the match performance today captaining the french u19 team and lucas digne also had a very good game. Pogba's a great talent hopefully he fufils his potential and i also made a thread about these youngsters leaving them i honestly think theres something going on behind the scenes, pogba and morrison lead them to the fa youth cup last year and now they've both left the club.

Anybody else laugh at the title or is it just my low mental age?

McFcMiKe7 said:
Anybody else laugh at the title or is it just my low mental age?
Maybe that's why Pogba left??

Bottom line is, last season united midfield was in absolute tatters and instead of giving pogba who by their own calling was the next patrick viera a shot he brings back paul the pensioner scholes.

So he has no one to blame but himself.

mancboy123 said:
Bottom line is, last season united midfield was in absolute tatters and instead of giving pogba who by their own calling was the next patrick viera a shot he brings back paul the pensioner scholes.

So he has no one to blame but himself.

This exactly. I wouldn't blame Pogba nor anyone of our midfielders if the case the same.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

I marvel at Ferguson's complete lack of self awareness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.