Fergiesum interview

I'd drop the **** onto big ben impailing him on the top and utter a steven segal esque line of "how's that for added time now prick."

Bluefinn said:
To be fair we got two goals for stupid mistakes Foster and Ferdinand made. Don't think it would have been 6-0 or 7-0 but United were the deserved winners even though we almost escaped with a point. Our performance was weak like in few other games this season only this time the opposition was good enough to see the game off when we didnt perform.

Nothing fair about that. They got four goals through stupid mistakes. 1 and 4 poorly defended by Richards. 2 and 3 poorly defended by our centre backs. Also, one came from a free kick which was a good tackle by Richards, and their last free kick was debatable and well into the realms of Fergietime.

On a positive note:
1. Bellamy scored two good goals.
2. We can catch United if we win our game in hand.
3. That's two of last season's top 4 played, with a narrow defeat in one, and a comfortable win in the other.
4. Chelsea are going strong - much better than United.
5. Spurs are falling off the pace after a good start.

So I'm walking down a typical street in a typical area of Manchester.

I bump into this elderly guy, waxin n wanin, rantin n ravin. noisy, in a harmless kind of way.

I notice amongst other things his bulbous pestel and his ruddy complexion and I instinctively sympathise with him for what has obviously been a life where everything he has achieved has had to be fought for - hard.

As we pass by he reaches out and with a surprisingly firm grip he grabs me by the elbow. Ordinarily I may have instinctively smacked him, but - despite the aggressive intent - his days of posing any threat are clearly behind him.

He looks up into my face, the stench of day old whisky drifting off of his breath. He wants to catch and hold my eye, but sadly for him the days when anyone wants to listen are long gone.

"wewzfkkinerrmazzzin" he says to me. “Drrnflechazizthebessmifeelerinthewrl - or at least that was what I think he said.”. To be honest the views of a senile, whisky-soaked, bitter old man had little interest to me that day. "We gave em 3 goals" he slurred. "Cudovbinsizorsevn" I think he said.

Either way - I wasn't interested. His view of the world was clearly struggling to stay in check with reality.

So you're out n about and you come across a similar character. Are you really going to give a toss about what he has to say? No – of course not. Even less so if he happens to be the manager of a scummy little empire in debt and decline?

The total lack of dignity and respect on his part not to at least acknowledge what was a brilliant goal on the part of Bellers just sums him up.

So stay strong City – this is our time and the antics of these cheap, decaying imbeciles only emphasises their fear. CTID

Cheadle Blue said:
i wish i could mate, but my hatred for him is way beyond anything you can imagine. Just knowing that he is breathing pisses me off, let alone hearing the **** talk

He is irrelevant to where we want to go as a force in the premiership.

He just happens to be manager of a side that hopefully in years to come we will finish higher in the table more often than not.

I am more concerned about the four goals we let in and that has little to do with Fergie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.