Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/936785_552480218108645_1895273728_n.jpg[/bigimg]

I don't know why Moyes is being slagged off in all honesty given Mancini's abysmal record against Everton in recent years. He has never been given a platform to see how good he could be and Everton have always punched above their weight.

BLUEMATT23 said:
I don't know why Moyes is being slagged off in all honesty given Mancini's abysmal record against Everton in recent years. He has never been given a platform to see how good he could be and Everton have always punched above their weight.

I disagree.
look at Everton's players and money spent. I'd say he's been on par at best

anyone else noticed how this news has come so close to us playing in the fa cup final? usually all the media focus would be on us and wigan but it will be constant none stop about him for weeks on end. people saying the announcement of the new manager will be in 48 the day before we play wigan.
got to say fair play to the **** for the timing of it
now fuck off you old pisscan because we're all on the march with bobbys army!!!!

BLUEMATT23 said:

Finished top 6 five times in twelve seasons and never won a trophy.

What exactly do you see as their 'weight' mate?<br /><br />-- Wed May 08, 2013 10:13 pm --<br /><br />Neville just said on SSN the job 'is not a poisoned challice'.

alrighty_then_by_dinochickrox-d5xmdoa.jpg

I am Blue through and through and not bitter either.

I doff my hat to the guy.

My hope and wish for our great club is we offer Mancini the loyalty that was bestowed on Taggart in South Trafford.

And I could not give a toss who replaces him, the end is nigh for the rags.

Pigeonho said:
bluemoonmatt said:
I'm still convinced if Leeds the stupid bastards hadn't sold him **** then he would have failed. We should all blame leslie ash and howard wilkinson for all this.
You could go one further and blame Dion Dublin for getting injured. It's that which lead to them signing Cantona. Mad really, the tiny things these things balance on.
The blame lies with Knight on.

When we did them 5-1 bacon only kept his job 'cos he was trying to buy the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.