Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugsyblue said:
oakiecokie said:
bugsyblue said:
That's my point. You've totally ignored the part I said where kompany rightly praised Fergie's achievements. I'm questioning his professionalism. There's ways to be respectful.

So you`re now questioning our Captains integrity ?? Dear oh dear whatever next ?

Are you drunk? I said rightly praised! Of course I'm not qestioning vinnie's integrity!

I'm questioning recce's integrity

bugsyblue said:
oakiecokie said:
bugsyblue said:
That's my point. You've totally ignored the part I said where kompany rightly praised Fergie's achievements. I'm questioning his professionalism. There's ways to be respectful.

So you`re now questioning our Captains integrity ?? Dear oh dear whatever next ?

Are you drunk? I said rightly praised! Of course I'm not qestioning vinnie's integrity!

Sober as a judge unfortunately.Sorry mate thought you were questioning Vinnys right to praise the old sod ridden twat.
I have no problems with youngsters doing it either.They don`t have to support City even though employed by them.<br /><br />-- Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:
There are times when you have to be polite even if you don't want.

Being polite about Ferguson should not be an option though.

We showed more respect to them fuckers having won the league,than some of them horrible bastards did when we won it last year.

The perfect fumble said:
rickmcfc said:
Is there a hitler video up yet?

Here you go....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T-rS1m1vF_k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -rS1m1vF_k</a>

"The only Champions League experience he has is on the Playstation". Brilliant.

oakiecokie said:
bugsyblue said:
oakiecokie said:

Sober as a judge unfortunately.Sorry mate thought you were questioning Vinnys right to praise the old sod ridden twat.
I have no problems with youngsters doing it either.They don`t have to support City even though employed by them.

-- Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 pm --

MSP said:

We showed more respect to them fuckers having won the league,than some of them horrible bastards did when we won it last year.

Don't get me wrong mate, I don't give a shit who our youngsters support either as long as they do their job. But for me their job includes how you behave outside of work. If you worked for Coke and was tweeting how Pepsi is fantastic I'm sure you'd be sanctioned. There's just ways to behave professionlly and I have seen numerous tweets from academy players recently (one lad openly celebrating when united won the title) and it makes me wonder whether city are training these kids in social media. That's all.

bugsyblue said:
oakiecokie said:
bugsyblue said:

I have no problems with youngsters doing it either.They don`t have to support City even though employed by them.

-- Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 pm --

MSP said:

Don't get me wrong mate, I don't give a shit who our youngsters support either as long as they do their job. But for me their job includes how you behave outside of work. If you worked for Coke and was tweeting how Pepsi is fantastic I'm sure you'd be sanctioned. There's just ways to behave professionlly and I have seen numerous tweets from academy players recently (one lad openly celebrating when united won the title) and it makes me wonder whether city are training these kids in social media. That's all.

I understand what you`re questioning,but perhaps City give the kids a little more leway and try and treat them more like adults.
However,you could never hear or see that happening with the cnut over the road.Bully boy that he is.

In amongst all the praise for Alex Ferguson,the question is was he the Greatest Scottish Manager?........I'll disagree...........I give you Jim Mclean who won the League and cups for Dundee United despite having 1/3 of the crowds and income of Ferguson's Aberdeen or the Old Firm...Old Jim also had a great record in Europe.Getting to the UEFA Cup Final,winning at big grounds like the Nou Camp and Munchengladbach and being cheated in Rome in the equivalent of the Champions League semi-final.Fergie came good at United eventually while inheriting some great youngsters.Jim McLean moulded cheap buys into International players and his teams were not as good individually,but achieved more with the resources he had.Dundee United were akin to a Falkirk or Motherwell,so for the second biggest team in Dundee to achieve what they did was all the more remarkable.Fergie's record in The Champions League is the better indicator for me. Only 2 wins is not good enough in the grand scheme of things.Old Jim would have surpassed him if he had went South in the 8o's and he had a tiny squad...........only using 14 players the season they won the League.I would say Fergie's earlier success at St.Mirren and Aberdeen was greater as it was done without being bankrolled-unlike at Old Trafford.

What we want next is for Gollum to force Meulensteen out. He is United's secret weapon and is considered one of the top first team coaches in European football. Van Persie has credited him for improving him as a player. If he stays then it will be easier for United to maintain their level. I have often wondered if Mancini could use someone like him because - and I may be wrong - I just can't see Platt being a world class first team coach. There's been no real buzz about him that I can remember, unlike Meulensteen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.