Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
Pigeonho said:
bluemoonmatt said:
I'm still convinced if Leeds the stupid bastards hadn't sold him **** then he would have failed. We should all blame leslie ash and howard wilkinson for all this.
You could go one further and blame Dion Dublin for getting injured. It's that which lead to them signing Cantona. Mad really, the tiny things these things balance on.

Or just blame Mark Robins for scoring at Forest in the Cup, he'd have been gone in 1990 but for that.
I know this to be untrue.

blueinmadrid said:
chabal said:
LoveCity said:
[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJxdDF-CcAAsLql.jpg:large[/bigimg]

7 across - slow
8 across - teacher
9 across - far
10 across - roger
11 across - twelve
13 across dennis
16 across exact
18 across moist
21 across dreadnought

Mods - can we have a regular cross word please?
1 across - malfunction
18 across - wet
19 across - opinion

1 down - mallow
2 down - lawful
3 down - untrue
4 down - chair
5 down - inhuman
6 down - nervous
12 down - examine
13 down - down to
14 down - nutmeg
17 down - tried

nb 10 across - romeo

What's being constantly repeated today and really starting to pee me off (and sorry if someone's already mentioned this), but the pundits keep repeating that's he's swatted arsenal, chelsea and us away.

Now arsenal, yes. they haven't won anything for years. Chelsea, partly - the low finish last year may, or may not be, start of the rot.

But us? they've won one league title since ours. We are just early on in our development, despite the success we've had. No team wins the league every year, and I honestly believe our problem this year is that we didn't know how to be champions so for too long a time we played with complacency and fear.

Our progress is a story that is still being written

Will agenda continue? And I feel a lil bit gutted that he wasn't in charge for our eventual uprising. God damn his ego! He just wanted to end on a high, I wish we could have prevented that... Eh let the party begin, especially with David Effing Moyes as the new manager. The future is blue.

article-0-19AD6217000005DC-742_634x403.jpg

Cheer up you fat useless plastic ****.

blueinmadrid said:
chabal said:
LoveCity said:
[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJxdDF-CcAAsLql.jpg:large[/bigimg]

7 across - slow
8 across - teacher
9 across - far
10 across - roger
11 across - twelve
13 across dennis
16 across exact
18 across moist
21 across dreadnought

Mods - can we have a regular cross word please?
1 across - malfunction
18 across - wet
19 across - opinion

20 across - meek

11 down - toehold
13 down - down to
14 down - nutmeg

Is anyone else actually filling these in?

Absolutely pissing myself here, I think it's about the guy doing the crossword but it could be at the idiots who think Ronaldo will play for Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.