Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balti said:
Can we have a thread for those of us who despise him and want to disrespect him and are sick to the back teeth already of the saint fucking baconface shite being spouted all over the rag medja?

Ta

Count me in.

dazdon said:
article-0-19AD6217000005DC-742_634x403.jpg

Cheer up you fat useless plastic ****.

Don't worry love, the parade bus is just a couple of minutes away. Thanks for turning up.

LoveCity said:
bugsyblue said:
Recce wabara calling fergie a legend on twitter. There's showing respect, like Vinnie did, then there's just sounding a prick. Really do our academy players not get any social media training.

Wabara is totally up himself, this is hardly one of his worst offences though. If his talent matched his ego he'd be England's #1 RB rather than a League One level player who RTs any praise of himself and blocks any people who criticise.
Do you have a possessive post in you?

bugsyblue said:
oakiecokie said:
bugsyblue said:
Recce wabara calling fergie a legend on twitter. There's showing respect, like Vinnie did, then there's just sounding a prick. Really do our academy players not get any social media training.

Grow a pair.Is it a lie what Warara`s written ? Of course the twats a legend.He may be a United fan. So what.If its young `uns you`re worried about then it comes from the top and I bet you`ll hear both Bobby,Kiddo,Platty and Khaldoon uttering his praises.

That's my point. You've totally ignored the part I said where kompany rightly praised Fergie's achievements. I'm questioning his professionalism. There's ways to be respectful.

So you`re now questioning our Captains integrity ?? Dear oh dear whatever next ?

bugsyblue said:
So? Stop moaning you bore.
Alex ferguson is a legend. A **** but a legend.

lee-mcfc said:
bugsyblue said:
So? Stop moaning you bore.
Alex ferguson is a legend. A **** but a legend.

Kim jong ill also was at the top of his trade and the best in the buisness using the same properganda and corruptiom that **** used he (ferguson) just didn't have to enforce any physical dictatorship .

oakiecokie said:
bugsyblue said:
oakiecokie said:
Grow a pair.Is it a lie what Warara`s written ? Of course the twats a legend.He may be a United fan. So what.If its young `uns you`re worried about then it comes from the top and I bet you`ll hear both Bobby,Kiddo,Platty and Khaldoon uttering his praises.

That's my point. You've totally ignored the part I said where kompany rightly praised Fergie's achievements. I'm questioning his professionalism. There's ways to be respectful.

So you`re now questioning our Captains integrity ?? Dear oh dear whatever next ?

Are you drunk? I said rightly praised! Of course I'm not qestioning vinnie's integrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.