Ferguson On Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
adelaidecity said:
up yours you knob

Let's have a little competition. Who said this last week?

i dont understand why people get so abusive to fellow members
yeh i did,but to wish a person to die, and i am no way as bad as some of the people on here.and i was not abusive,i just called him a knob,because i think he is

TBF no one saw hughes as a manager, he was the quiet lad of the dressing room and thats been relfected in a number of interviews with past players.

adelaidecity said:
de niro said:
a heart attack(fatal) as we score our 5th at cold trafford would be just fine and dandy.
TO WISH SOMEBODY DEAD,JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THEM,YOU ARE A DISCRACE TO BLUEMOON

Well said, but there are exceptions to every rule!!I'm with Bill on this one>

blueyorkie said:
adelaidecity said:
TO WISH SOMEBODY DEAD,JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THEM,YOU ARE A DISCRACE TO BLUEMOON

Well said, but there are exceptions to every rule!!I'm with Bill on this one>
ok,just not my style to wish a person to die

I think this is a pointless debate as we all know that Fergie is the evil emperor from star wars and will out live us all. I think it's o.k. for someone to wish someone else dead. It's just dark humour and in our darkest hour, which city fan hasn't wished him a bit of ill health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.