Ferguson On Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
a heart attack(fatal) as we score our 5th at cold trafford would be just fine and dandy.

How could you wish such a quick end to baconface.
I'd much prefer a slow, slow decline into a state of pure alchoholism where people start to pity him as a wilted decrepid drunken insane imbecile.

I also don't want us to stuff them by five. I'd much rather have a really solid professional performance, where we totally control the game, they don't get a sniff and we win 2-0

NQT said:
de niro said:
a heart attack(fatal) as we score our 5th at cold trafford would be just fine and dandy.

I'd much prefer a slow, slow decline into a state of pure alchoholism where people start to pity him as a wilted decrepid drunken insane imbecile.

I also don't want us to stuff them by five. I'd much rather have a really solid professional performance, where we totally control the game, they don't get a sniff and we win 2-0
HERE HERE! i want to see fergie walkin around in his pj`s after shitting himself or passed out by the gutter posing for photograph`s for the man city faithful!!!!!!!!!!!

NQT said:
de niro said:

I though he was all of the above all ready

spanishblue said:

I though he was all of the above all ready
I LOVE REAL OVIEDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, he built an empire, a fuckin evil one, but still an empire. Now I want to see him witness it crumble to dust

adelaidecity said:
de niro said:
TO WISH SOMEBODY DEAD,JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THEM,YOU ARE A DISCRACE TO BLUEMOON

ok skippy let explain a few things to you.

1, i was a disgrace to bluemoon way before i posted about fergie dying.
2, i have been a disgrace to bluemoon way before tutted you're way to bluemoon.
3, you can't possibly feel the venom that the twat breeds from where you live.
4, its fergie you daft twat,everything is allowed when it concerns the scottish soak.

5, last but not least i meant every word i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.