Ferguson On Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
Sorry if its old news but here is what Ferguson thought of Mark Hughes as a potential manager when playing under him. Time for sweet revenge next month!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/dec/10/sir-alex-ferguson-mark-hughes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... ark-hughes</a>

I don't even think this article is that bad.

He also said he though Bryan Robson was going too be a top manager.

He was wrong on both count, and it seems he was owning up to it.

For me its a little tip of the hat towards hughes.

Let's get a few things clear, Mr Adelaide, shall we? Outside of Trafford Baconface is universally detested by everyone because he's a bullying, hypocritical, lying **** of a human being. He also happens to be the despot in charge of our most bitter rivals. Are you seriously pretending to be surprised by the amount of hatred he excites on a Man City Supporters forum? You didn't honestly think most of us would shrug our shoulders and say: Fergie? He's alright. He's a great ambassador for fair-play in football. We all love the old bugger to death, really"?

I wouldn't say you're occupying any moral high ground here, Mr Adelaide, I'd say you're living in fucking cloud-cuckoo land.

Get real, eh?

Didsbury Dave said:
adelaidecity said:
YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN,YOU WILL HAVE A HEART JOB MATE
me calm down? its you thats shouting.

I've been to Adelaide and to be fair, if I lived in that bone-dry, dusty, tramp-infested shit-hole with more serial killers per capita than anywhere else on the planet, then I'd be pretty fucking angry too.

It's not also known as 'Sleepingwithyourmumanddadelaide' for nothing.

blue John said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Yes. In this case you are wrong, I will shed no tears when that evil, cheating horrible man dies. And I hope the sycophants of this forum do not have an 'RIP Fegie' thread when he does snuff it.
Lets have a party

I got a bit of a pasting on here a few months ago off those knob-jockeys for daring bring up the question of how we were going to mark his passing once it does arise!

Thinking about it again, I may send greetings cards to all the rags that I know, celebrating the momentous occasion!

vonksbignose said:
blue John said:
Lets have a party

I got a bit of a pasting on here a few months ago off those knob-jockeys for daring bring up the question of how we were going to mark his passing once it does arise!

Thinking about it again, I may send greetings cards to all the rags that I know, celebrating the momentous occasion!
I hate the old piss-can as much as anybody,but I don't wish him dead.I do however,wish him pinned to a table and be dry-bummed by a dray horse till it's bell-end comes up through his throat.Then again,I suppose that would kill him.Yeah,go on then,I wish him dead.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
vonksbignose said:

I hate the old piss-can as much as anybody,but I don't wish him dead.I do however,wish him pinned to a table and be dry-bummed by a dray horse till it's bell-end comes up through his throat.Then again,I suppose that would kill him.Yeah,go on then,I wish him dead.

Brilliant!

That has to be the most inventive method I've ever heard of finishing the old lush off! Its just given me an idea for a new thread!

2nrgidz.jpg

Shut the fuck up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.