Ferguson says Utd far fitter than City

I think the big difference were the subs when and where they were made.
Yaya was knackered they brought on 5 subs 4 midfield and just totally over ran us BM really did not address this until to late and bringing on Barry helped.
bacon's tactics were far ahead of BMs thinking

It never ceases to amaze me the way that City fans are so easily inclined to believe that United/Fergie are smarter than us.

Perhaps Mancini wanted to see Yaya physically pushed in a pre season match? Perhaps the decision to not use all our subs was a considered choice that the manager had thought through and decided was best for our preparation? Perhaps the choices he made were because he thought that preparing for a long hard season took priority over the Community Shield?

If the result and performance had been reversed United's fans would have been laughing at City for making too much of a pre season match. And plenty of City fans would listen to them and think that once again they've outthought us.

United's preparation for the season has been so good that after one match they have a serious injury crisis.

cibaman said:
It never ceases to amaze me the way that City fans are so easily inclined to believe that United/Fergie are smarter than us.

Perhaps Mancini wanted to see Yaya physically pushed in a pre season match? Perhaps the decision to not use all our subs was a considered choice that the manager had thought through and decided was best for our preparation? Perhaps the choices he made were because he thought that preparing for a long hard season took priority over the Community Shield?

If the result and performance had been reversed United's fans would have been laughing at City for making too much of a pre season match. And plenty of City fans would listen to them and think that once again they've outthought us.

United's preparation for the season has been so good that after one match they have a serious injury crisis.
I would say that the number of trophies he has won, suggests he has a fairly good idea on waht he sees on the pitch.

cibaman said:

Agreed.

The rag obsession on this forum is pretty embarrassing at the best of times.

Ferguson's a stupid old **** who can go and fuck himself.

Happy Feet said:
cibaman said:

I would say that the number of trophies he has won, suggests he has a fairly good idea on waht he sees on the pitch.
you could say that about bobby as well. how much had whiskeynose won when he was 46, our bobby has a good 25plusyeares to go

spanishblue said:
I think the big difference were the subs when and where they were made.
Yaya was knackered they brought on 5 subs 4 midfield and just totally over ran us BM really did not address this until to late and bringing on Barry helped.
bacon's tactics were far ahead of BMs thinking

if ferguson is so smart as you are saying why the hell he left his beloved rags players be trashed and bashed by barca in the CL final 2 months ago ?

he lose that game and got umiliated becouse of his ottuse insistence in playing just 2 central midfielders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.