Ferguson v Thatcher

Thatcher got her just deserts, its called alzheimer's

Hopefully baconface will suffer deeply before he finally goes...

It really is a toughie but T******r just shades it followed closely by Baconface with Steve Wright of Radio 2 lagging not far behind.

if there is a heaven and hell

i hope their both end up in the basement shovelling shit for all eternity !

Bloody hell...this is a hard one.

Always said if I could kill one person and get away with it, it would be Fergiescum

However, I hate what Thatcher has done to this country, I don't think it will ever recover from what she did in the 80's.

Close call but got to be Thatcher...once Fergie is dead he is gone, what Thatcher did will be with the whole country for a very long time

Thatcher by a country mile.

I do hate bacon face and wish him lots of ill will, but thatcher i would kill with my bare hands and feel justified.
The woman was and is a monster, just because she has altzheimers does not give her a free pardon for all the shit she put this country and its people through.

if the tories get their way and she gets a state funeral I will be one of the pickets down in london.
if she doesnt have a state funeral then its just the big "witch is dead" party at heaton park for .<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:59 pm --<br /><br />Thatcher by a country mile.

I do hate bacon face and wish him lots of ill will, but thatcher i would kill with my bare hands and feel justified.
The woman was and is a monster, just because she has altzheimers does not give her a free pardon for all the shit she put this country and its people through.

if the tories get their way and she gets a state funeral I will be one of the pickets down in london.
if she doesnt have a state funeral then its just the big "witch is dead" party at heaton park for .

Fergiscum, no brainer.

Maggie was just fantastic , the way she tidied up Britain was a joy to behold.

If only we had her now,this country would be sorted in an hour and a half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.