Ferguson written letter to fans

Here is what some of the half-wits on Rag Caf are thinking about singing:-

we take it all baaa-aa-ack
we're sorry we offended you
and that Evra is black

I seriously doubt whether either set of fans can refrain from hurling abuse at each other during the tribute to the 96. Add to this the suarez / evra handshake situation and you have the potential for serious problems today. I think most united fans will observe it , but all it takes is one person to break it and all hell will break loose. I was at goodison on Monday and was relieved the club chose not to play you'll never walk alone as just one idiot is all it takes to disrespect and the rest are blamed also.

shackattack said:
I seriously doubt whether either set of fans can refrain from hurling abuse at each other during the tribute to the 96. Add to this the suarez / evra handshake situation and you have the potential for serious problems today. I think most united fans will observe it , but all it takes is one person to break it and all hell will break loose. I was at goodison on Monday and was relieved the club chose not to play you'll never walk alone as just one idiot is all it takes to disrespect and the rest are blamed also.

TBH, I think common sense will prevail for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.