Fernandinho’s Open Letter to Fans

I just liked every single post on page 1, so apologies to everyone else, I completely endorse all your opinions for the rest of the thread. Ferdy, what a man, player, legend, love that fella, top notch, the absolute ducks nuts for me.

Honestly, I don’t even know where to start with this lad, don’t particularly feel I have the vocabulary to do him justice as a player or a human being, but he shades Colin Bell as my favourite ever City player, something I never thought would happen ( and it actually hurts saying that because Colin was my absolute idol growing up) that’s how highly I rate him, suppose it’s no coincidence they were very very similar in their makeup, both supreme athletes and players, yet so so humble and self aware.
God bless you Fern and my sincere best wishes to you and your family for the future, you beautiful man.
Superb post, my thoughts in a nutshell, Brazilian of course.

We’ve had so many legends this last decade we’ve been spoilt!! fernandinio’s dining out at the top table amongst them, we know otherwise, but prob in top 10 most “underated” players the prem has ever seen

What a honour it was watching you fern
Such a great embassador for our club
You epitomised everything about city
Always gave your best
Wore your heart on your on your sleeve
Never gave up
These traits are what us fans love and will
Never forget
Thanks for the memories.
D ddddd fernandiniho!
A True city legend.

For me he's in the same category as Yaya De Bruyne Aguero Silva and Kompany

In other words a feckin legend

Some players come and go and you are really lucky some players leave behind more than just minutes on the pitch.
Fernandinho it's been an absolute pleasure to have you represent our football club.
A gentleman, a captain and an absolute baller.
All the best fella.

I liken him to Zabba, conducted himself in the same way, warrior, loved Manchester, the club and the fans and was humble. What a player, statue for him and Zabba!

An absolute top professional on and off the field who would give 110% whenever he crossed the line. He understood the club, the fans, the city like he was one of our own, because he is one of our own. Reserved when required, but also able to put himself about and dish out the dirt when it was given to us. You would want him next to you in battle on or off the pitch, and you can’t ask for more than that. In years to come we will look back on this era and realise just how lucky we were to have so many complete professionals within a team playing at the same time, or at least part overlapping. Fernandinho is the last of this class to graduate, leaving behind a glittering career and service to the club we adore.

Thank you for the memories, thank you for the effort, thank you for being a Blue.

You are welcome back always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.