Fernandinho’s Open Letter to Fans

Why do you need to split them, both legends, equal.
I guess I don’t mate, but I wouldn’t be being truly honest with myself (although obviously in total agreement with the rest).

Also, to add to my previous post, one of my saddest memories was when Fern seemed to get most of the flack for that Germany defeat at the World Cup, true that it wasn’t his greatest game, but nobody that day played anywhere near their capabilities, and that really hurt Fern because he’s someone you know just loves his country and would have given his life for.

Last edited:
The epitome of class, leadership, professionalism, and never say die attitude. To top that off, one hell of a player who'll go down as one of the best ever for this club.

My favourite player ever to lace a boot for us, and I don't say that lightly.

That's a lovely little letter. Always sad when someone who has been with us for such a long time leaves, great to know they really feel part of the club and value it in the same way we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.