Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping that the enforced mid-season break would revitalise him but the opposite has occurred. Listless performance again.

Hasn't played well for months but is one of the darlings of the fans so is almost immune from criticism.

I thought he was very poor tonight.

Lost the ball countless times.

Runs about lots, can't fault his effort, but doesn't read the game well and gets beaten too easily. Watch Kante then watch Fernandinho - you'll see what I mean.

We need a top holding midfielder and this guy isn't it.

He really seems to have lost his way this season, despite putting in some great performances genuinely wondering if somethings happening in his personal life. He's so up and down when before he was so wonderfully consistent

Hasn't played well for months but is one of the darlings of the fans so is almost immune from criticism.

He's been class for years, almost carried the midfield when playing in a two with yaya. I think his position what he plays in now requires a technically brilliant player, like yaya but younger. Im not saying he's not good enough for us, I just don't know where he fits in peps team.

Think personally for me he's been terrible all season
When He has actually been available to play and not suspended haven't seen him play well since they opening weeks of season.
Been trying to shoe horn him into team and he's passing has been terrible as has his tackling and positioning.

He is not our Phillip lamh he can't play in any position he's just a average at best midfielder

Far from his best last night,but being asked to hold the midfield,without help,wasnt ever going to do him any favours against the athletes in the Monaco team.

We most definitely need to find him an apprentice/partner come the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.