Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth playing him at LB against Huddersfield if Pep plans to continue the experiment. I guess we could also try Delph there - he is left-footed and reasonably quick.

Dinho has been criticized lately and some are even calling for him to be sold. Shocking as he is one of our best players and lets not forget how many great performances he has put in this season alone. After his red card against Chelsea he has maybe not reached top form again. After coming back from suspension was played at many positions such as LB, RB, Attacking mid. DM is his best role but he has done his job at the others. Would be a good CB as well. Dinho is one of Pep's favorite players and is well respected. He will stay here and will probably be offered an extension at the end of the season. Has a lot left in the tank. A world class player that was a bargain, he's been one of our most consistent performers since he signed. Very underrated by the media and made to look a dirty player which couldn't be further from the truth.

Pep Guardiola is set to give Fernandinho a 12-month contract extension this summer. That will keep him at the Etihad till summer 2019. [Sun]

Dreadful for most of the game. Never seen him give the ball away as much

Apart from the 2nd half at the weekend I would estimate that it is approximately 4 months since he had a good game. Obviously he was suspended for large parts of this and he has been moved here, there and everywhere position wise but he is not having a good season despite starting it well.

Apart from the 2nd half at the weekend I would estimate that it is approximately 4 months since he had a good game. Obviously he was suspended for large parts of this and he has been moved here, there and everywhere position wise but he is not having a good season despite starting it well.

He isn't. Very very poor tonight. No influence whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.