Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another abysmal performance today amongst others. It's gone past being a blip in form now and an upgrade is needed.

Another abysmal performance today amongst others. It's gone past being a blip in form now and an upgrade is needed.

I feel like he now only gets in the team because he has more mobility than the other options in midfield. His passing has never been particularly strong but it seems to getting gradually worse, maybe it just stands out more in a Pep team set up to keep possession. What I also enjoy is the number of fouls he gives away around the edge of our box.

The passing of the whole team today was poor, don't think he should be singled out for it, and he was nowhere near 'abysmal'.
He was constantly giving possession away and how many cheap free kicks did he give away through needless late challenges? Also I think I'm right that it was his weak header for their 1st? Don't like digging the lad out he's been great for us but his form since the sending offs has been poor.

Stop fucking around with his position pep,leave him where he is meant to be and let him get on with it

I'm sure he'd love to but other players aren't doing it so he has no choice. I even understand Navas at RB. However, he's not a defender. Probably in the team as a measure against Sanchez. Zaba isn't quick anymore. Sagna isn't getting any younger. Hopefully, it'll all be rectified in the future

He was constantly giving possession away and how many cheap free kicks did he give away through needless late challenges? Also I think I'm right that it was his weak header for their 1st? Don't like digging the lad out he's been great for us but his form since the sending offs has been poor.

It was Otamendi's weak header.

Fernandinho was defensively excellent yesterday. He was matching late and second man runs all day.

One excellent I mean really top draw tackle in the box. One great through ball.

Arsenal pressed us well and only really Silva coped with it. Fernandinho was guilty of giving the ball away, but Toure & De Bruyne were just as guilty if not more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.