Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brain dead on that tackle. I could see it a mile off that the result would be him bringing him down and giving away a penalty.

Been shite for months, gets picked because he can move. His contribution is no better than Yayas last season, only difference being that Fernandinho can kid people on that he is "all action". Give me a Yaya keeping possession but maybe being a bit lazy over him any day.

Been shite for months, gets picked because he can move. His contribution is no better than Yayas last season, only difference being that Fernandinho can kid people on that he is "all action". Give me a Yaya keeping possession but maybe being a bit lazy over him any day.
Yaya looked worse against Arsenal (where Dinho has been very good) and I think it would have been suicidal to go with him against this Chelsea side. Fernandinho's foul was stupid and shocking so it's hard to judge him without this in context, but other than that he was rock solid today as well.

Yaya looked worse against Arsenal (where Dinho has been very good) and I think it would have been suicidal to go with him against this Chelsea side. Fernandinho's foul was stupid and shocking so it's hard to judge him without this in context, but other than that he was rock solid today as well.
He failed to pick up Hazard for the first goal, you can't leave their best player in space at the edge of the box.

We concede at least 2 goals in almost every game he plays. It's not coincidence our back looks soft. Absolute conman.

Squad player next season. We need someone like the Fernandinho of 3 years ago.

Was shit today but was good against Arsenal and the best player on the team by a mile before his sending offs. I'm not writing him off yet.

Shocking today and in most games he's played this season since our early run, needs to engage his brain on the pitch a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.