Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
rags,the place has been stinking for days now
That’s just @aguero93:20 — I keep trying to get him to have a bath but he refuses, saying that last time we lost a competitive match was when he “stupidly and selfishly” washed himself on 14 January.

Love him but I think he could do a lot better under pressure when receiving the ball with his back to the opposition. He is just not as crisp with his passing in those situations for me.

Fantastic movement for the goal though.

Love him but I think he could do a lot better under pressure when receiving the ball with his back to the opposition. He is just not as crisp with his passing in those situations for me.

I think he's improved a lot at that but it's obvious the difference when Toure plays the position even now. Yaya already knows where the ball is going before it reaches him and can take a couple of players out of the game with a single turn. Whoever we'll be signing long term in the position needs to be able to do this.

So basically nothing new with him.

Most under rated player in the league.

He is always there in the right time to get the ball back whenever we lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.