Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best DM in Europe.

1. He can tackle
2. Makes incredible interceptions
3. Has a stamina of Mo Farah
4. For defensive midfielder he's got an amazing passing ability: crossfield pass, lob/chip over the top, through balls, can cross with either foot etc.
5. Two footed
6. Amazing absolutely amazing on the ball. Some attacking midfielders aren't as good on the ball as Dinho is.
7. Incredibly versatile. Can play DM, LCB, RCB, RB, LB, CM.
8. Covers so much ground.
9. Incredibly composed under pressure.
10. Has a great shot from distance which is very important for a defensive midfielder.

People praise Kante as he's some sort of DM maestro even though he's so limited. His ability to tackle, close people down and make interceptions is probably the best in Europe but he's absolutely mediocre at every other aspect of his game. Can't pass, can't shoot, technically average, doesn't get involved in a build-up play a lot.

The only weakness I managed to come up with is that maybe he's too rash sometimes but it probably has more to do with the position he's playing rather than him as a player.

If he was 26 and football market wasn't just about scoring goals, he would be worth 150 mil pounds.

Best DM in the PL, class act and so vital to how we play. Only concern about Dhino in the CL is one more booking and he misses the next game

Best DM in Europe.

1. He can tackle
2. Makes incredible interceptions
3. Has a stamina of Mo Farah
4. For defensive midfielder he's got an amazing passing ability: crossfield pass, lob/chip over the top, through balls, can cross with either foot etc.
5. Two footed
6. Amazing absolutely amazing on the ball. Some attacking midfielders aren't as good on the ball as Dinho is.
7. Incredibly versatile. Can play DM, LCB, RCB, RB, LB, CM.
8. Covers so much ground.
9. Incredibly composed under pressure.
10. Has a great shot from distance which is very important for a defensive midfielder.

People praise Kante as he's some sort of DM maestro even though he's so limited. His ability to tackle, close people down and make interceptions is probably the best in Europe but he's absolutely mediocre at every other aspect of his game. Can't pass, can't shoot, technically average, doesn't get involved in a build-up play a lot.

The only weakness I managed to come up with is that maybe he's too rash sometimes but it probably has more to do with the position he's playing rather than him as a player.

If he was 26 and football market wasn't just about scoring goals, he would be worth 150 mil pounds.

Great post.

The contrast between the first and last page of this thread...
Gives good contrast to the recent over the top praise.

I for one hope his future replacement is found this summer. While he has been fantastic lately, the form at the end of last season and the beginning of this suggests it is likely that age related dip is coming.

I'm not the type who cares to see it before reacting.

What did you make of his game last night? I actually think he was very good in the second half. Had a couple of poor passes but won lots of possession and created a nice chance for Sane.

Utter shit last two games but I can't blame him, he's been run into the ground and got no help at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.