Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so but do you think Dinho knew that or that Tite made him aware of that? Massive flaw in his man managment if you believe so.

I think everyone in the world knew that, Tite named his starting 11 for the first game in February, 5 months before the tournament, he has always been absolutely open about who is in, or out, of his plans.

So your "he only works hard when he needs to get in a Brazil side" theory simply doesn't hold weight.

I think everyone in the world knew that, Tite named his starting 11 for the first game in February, 5 months before the tournament, he has always been absolutely open about who is in, or out, of his plans.

So your "he only works hard when he needs to get in a Brazil side" theory simply doesn't hold weight.

So he'd have took him aside and say something along the lines of "listen mate you could have an awful season with city or you could be in contention for the balon d'or after scoring 30 goals from cdm. Regardless... You'll be on the plane as back-up to Casemiro."

Lucky our season started in August 2017 instead of Feburary 2018 then tbh.

So he'd have took him aside and say something along the lines of "listen mate you could have an awful season with city or you could be in contention for the balon d'or after scoring 30 goals from cdm. Regardless... You'll be on the plane as back-up to Casemiro."

Lucky our season started in August 2017 instead of Feburary 2018 then tbh.

I think you're being wilfully stupid now.

You theorised that Fernandinho only worked to get into the Brazil side, you were wrong because everyone and their dog knew he was always going to Russia if fit.

Just accept you were wrong instead of trying to find more ways to justify your shitty, baseless accusation that one of our best and most hard working players is only motivated by his place in the national team.

You theorised that Fernandinho only worked to get into the Brazil side, you were wrong because everyone and their dog knew he was always going to Russia if fit.

Just accept you were wrong instead of trying to find more ways to justify your shitty, baseless accusation that one of our best and most hard working players is only motivated by his place in the national team.

Hahaha here he is, realises his argument is a bit 1 dimensional and his unambiguous self hasn't got anything else to say so proceeds to try to knock the other down with the calling a poster stupid and of shitty opinion.

Domalino's 3 rules to posting on bluemoon

1. Really believe that you know everything and really express this in your posts via using condescending matter of fact language.

2. If anyone disagrees with what you say attack and try to belittle them almost immediately.

3. Rinse and repeat

Hahaha here he is, realises his argument is a bit 1 dimensional and his unambiguous self hasn't got anything else to say so proceeds to try to knock the other down with the calling a poster stupid and of shitty opinion.

Domalino's 3 rules to posting on bluemoon

1. Really believe that you know everything and really express this in your posts via using condescending matter of fact language.

2. If anyone disagrees with what you say attack and try to belittle them almost immediately.

3. Rinse and repeat
Your problem is, that he's absolutely correct though

To summarise your argument is

"Well he was guaranteed to be on the plane and guranteed to be back-up to Casemiro and Tite is really open so Dinho would have known he'd be going as second cdm choice in February 6 months into the 17/18 season. So to say he was at all motivated by going to the world cup in the 17/18 season makes you a moron."

Look how fucking stupid that is.

Last edited:
To summarise your argument is

"Well he was guaranteed to be on the plane and guranteed to be back-up to Casemiro and Tite is really open so Dinho would have known he'd be going as second cdm choice in February 6 months into the 17/18 season. So to say he was at all motivated by going to the world cup in the 17/18 season makes you a moron."

Look how fucking stupid that is.

I tell you what, let's type out your opinion -

"Fernandinho only performs when he's trying to get in the Brazil team for a world cup, and doesn't bother turning up for City in the years in between because he's not motivated. My only evidence for this is his poor 14/15 season"

And see how many agree with you vs. how many agree with me that his performances for City aren't defined by the proximity of Brazil's next tournament.

I'm going to go ahead and guess the majority don't side with your accusation that Fernandinho has "a motivational issue".

Last edited:
Dinho has been one of our most steady performers doing the job of 2 players when yaya couldn't be arsed,everyone dropped in the last 2 seasons of mp so not sure it's fair to single him out when everything he does is affected by the players around him and not in isolation,thats where i don't believe stats tell the whole story

I tell you what, let's type out your opinion -

"Fernandinho only performs when he's trying to get in the Brazil team for a world cup, and doesn't bother turning up for City in the years in between because he's not motivated. My only evidence for this is his poor 14/15 season"

I'm going to go ahead and guess the majority don't side with your accusation that Fernandinho has "a motivational issue".

I didnt say he was poor at any point, i said imo there was a drop in quality from him in between those seasons. Opened up to other opinions with "Coinsidence?". I then said he's obviously good enough just i dont believe he's been as motivated in previous non world cup seasons and might again lose his edge that made him outstanding in his two title wins(Still a very good player) It's really not as extreme an opinion as you like to make it look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.