Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's having a great season, that highlight reel shows the kind of quality that rival fans get envious about. His long range passing is better than I remember it too, he must have been taking pointers off Kevin looking at some of them.

Last edited:
I've just been told from a work mate who knows someone high up in city's HR department.that FERNO has signed a two year extension to his contract today.
Hopefully this is true.
C.T.I.D

I've just been told from a work mate who knows someone high up in city's HR department.that FERNO has signed a two year extension to his contract today.
Hopefully this is true.
C.T.I.D

Thanks for sharing.

Would be great news, arguably our most important player. Missed Vinny, missed Kun, missed Stones and we managed but without Fern our overall play changes and we struggle to find our rhythm.

What a player. Has a lot left in the tank IMO

Thanks for sharing.

Would be great news, arguably our most important player. Missed Vinny, missed Kun, missed Stones and we managed but without Fern our overall play changes and we struggle to find our rhythm.

What a player. Has a lot left in the tank IMO
Totally agree with you pal.
C.T.I.D

Hopefully this is true.
C.T.I.D

Would be great news if true. Would also mean he'd have spent seven years with us by the time he leaves, more than most players.

Would be great news if true. Would also mean he'd have spent seven years with us by the time he leaves, more than most players.
Looks like my source was feeding me good info...
Great news city have confirmed he as signed a contract extension.
C.T.I.D

His the first name on the team sheet for me.
Because without him Spanish Dave and super kev can't work their majic.
C.T.I.D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.